Slough's Social Housing Policy
Published by
Slough Unitary Authority (SBC)
31 December 2013

18. Slough Tenants Wishing to Move

Any existing tenant wishing to move must fulfil the qualifying criteria as set out in this scheme

In the first instance all tenants must approach their Housing Officer if they wish to be transferred and will be advised of the options available to them to transfer.

If tenants meet the criteria as set out in 'How the Scheme Works' of this Policy, then they will join the Housing Register and be banded accordingly to facilitate a transfer. This process will be similar for Housing Association assured tenants who wish to transfer.